Re: [sumo-user] Can't use traci.simulation.loadState in light rail and car network

Thank you. I was calling traci.close when saving.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 12:52 AM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Call traci.start before load or loadState. For calling load, it is enough to call start with an arbitrary network since load will load a new network anyway. For loadState you should load the same network that was used when saving the state.