[sumo-user] link closure in marouter assignment

Hello,

I have two questions,
1. I am using Marouter for stochastic user equilibrium assignment in two
scenarios, first, when all streets are open. Second, when some streets are
closed. But in both situations I received the same results. I wonder if the
additional file of closed links affect the output of Marouter rather than
the scenario in that all of the links are open?

2. By running meso-simulatio, sumo does not close all the closed links that
are defined in the additional file. For example, only 5 streets of 20 closed
streets of the additional file have been closed and shown by red color in
sumo. Could you please tell me what is wrong with my simulation?

I am using sumo v1_7_0. Is it related to the version and do I have to
install an update?

Sincerely,
Fereshteh