Re: [sumo-user] traci.vehicle.changeSublane giving a warning

call changeSublane(vehID, 0) to return lateral control to the internal model.

Am Fr., 29. Jan. 2021 um 23:07 Uhr schrieb Bae, Jong In <jbae42@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Thank you for your help! It's working now.
But I have a small issue; after the vehicle changes the lane, it doesn't stay on the center of the lane but keeps on driving on the right side of the lane as shown in the image.
I'm guessing this is due to the 'changeSublane' command still being in effect.

Is there any way that I can make the red vehicle in the attached image drive on the center of the lane?
I've read your response to earlier post where you suggested latAlignment="center" and  lcLaneDiscipline="1" but this isn't working for me for some reason.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 4:38 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] traci.vehicle.changeSublane giving a warning

1) you first need to activate the sublane model using option --lateral-resoluton (the lane changing model SL2015 will then be used automatically)
2) by setting lcAssertive to a very high value you can make the vehicle use gaps that are only slightly bigger than the vehicle itself. To force collisions (change on overlap) you need to set laneChangeMode: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#lane_change_mode_0xb6

regards,
Jakob