Re: [sumo-user] traci.vehicle.changeSublane giving a warning

1) you first need to activate the sublane model using option --lateral-resoluton (the lane changing model SL2015 will then be used automatically)
2) by setting lcAssertive to a very high value you can make the vehicle use gaps that are only slightly bigger than the vehicle itself. To force collisions (change on overlap) you need to set laneChangeMode: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/Change_Vehicle_State.html#lane_change_mode_0xb6

regards,
Jakob