[sumo-user] lcAssertive

hello,
I have done 10 simulations and I considered two vehicles type and the only difference between these vehicles is lcAssertive (type 1 =1 and type 2 = 0.6) and all car-following and lane-changing parameters are equal in two-vehicle types. and in every simulation, I increased the probability of vehicle type 2. and I saw that the number of lane-changing decreased in every simulation. I want to know what is the reason?

Back to the top