[sumo-user] distribute flows on 2 or more lanes

Hi,
i'm using Sumo to simulate multi-modal traffic within a port.
The problem that's occurring most frequently is that flows using only the rightmost lane, when instead they could use also the other two lanes and therefore distribute in a more heterogeneous way.
This thing creates an unrealistic traffic of queued vehicles which actually could use very well the other available lines.
To resolve this problem I thought to assign for each flow an "arrivalLane" but, for a series of problems, i can't use this method anymore.
I think that I need a dynamic distribution of vehicles according to the available space.
Any advice is welcome.
Thanks.
Regards.

Luca Capuano