Re: [sumo-user] Different probability flows between simulations

Hello everyone!

Forgiveness for the delay in returning. I performed some additional tests and found that the problem must be with the way I load the network. I noticed that if I load the network directly into the sumo-gui random works correctly. However if I use traci it is not working (which is my case). I use Omnet ++ with Veins. Therefore, the network is loaded via TraCi by Omnet ++.
I continue to investigate the reason for this. However, if anyone has any tips I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance!