Re: [sumo-user] Different probability flows between simulations

Dear Andras and Lokesh,

Thanks for your reply! Unfortunately, even with seed and random my simulation is generating the same flow in different simulation runs. I tested this in v1_7_0 tag and in master branch with all current changes. Is this working for you? If so, it's probably a problem in my build...

thanks in advance!