Re: [sumo-user] Lane change state

- 0 means 'no motivation'
- 1073741824 (traci.constants.INVALID_DOUBLE) means lane changing to that direction is not possible (or nothing is known because the vehicle already changed in this step)
- urgent currently occurs only with 'strategic' and 'traci'
- in the default model, only one motivation can be active at a time but in the sublane model there may be more than one
- overlapping means: there would be physical overlap with a neighboring vehicle or its minGap when changing in that direction (because it's a special case of "blocked")