Re: [sumo-user] some questions about rerouting in SUMO

1) "normal" vehicle was meant in contrast to trips (which already imply some routing)
2) random roll of the dice (unrelated to traffic situation). Think of this as the set of vehicles equipped with a live-traffic route finding software
3) option --verbose
4) it depends. We often use 300s in our projects
5) duarouter -r trips.xml -o routes.xml --weights.random-factor FLOAT
6) The "current traffic condition" is an average over past traffic states as explained at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Automatic_Routing.html. No equilibrium iteration is done for this.