Re: [sumo-user] Question on plug-in for Platooning in SUMO

Dear Lucia,

as a developer of Plexe, I can tell you that since SUMO version 1.2.0 Plexe is part of the standard SUMO release, so it is integrated as SIMPLA. With respect to suggesting a tool rather than another, that really depends on your goals. I've seen from the github discussions that you already started playing around with Plexe. I can help you fixing those problems (please continue using github issues as you did so far) and then you can decide whether Plexe fits your purposes.

Best,
Michele