[sumo-user] How to make the lateral speed a control variable during lane-changing

Hi everyone,

I have been using the default lane-changing model with lane-change.duration
value duration time equals to 4s, and the lateral speed is a constant value.

My question is if we can determine the lateral speed based on the
information, such as road curvature and longitudinal speed, collected from
traci output, and then apply the lateral speed to the vehicle.

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thank you,
Johan