Re: [sumo-user] Rerouting in SUMO using TraCI

1) most likely, no vehicle ever reaches a waiting time of 600s. By default vehicles are teleported after being jammed for 300s
2) the difference is in the way travel times are estimated. The rerouting device averages speeds (and thus travel times) over time with a configurable algorithm. In contrast, rerouteTraveltime uses current travel times by default and is therefore more sensitive to short-lived fluctuations (i.e. from traffic lights).