Re: [sumo-user] TraCIException: Vehicle 'xxx' is not known.

Hi,
I think the problem should be as you stated.
But how can I delete the completed trip vehicle in network, I tried "traci.vehivle.remove" still failed

Many thanks,
Chen

Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2020年7月10日 週五 下午6:11寫道:
Hi,
you need to make sure that the vehicle is in the network (has already
departed and not already left). Is this the case?

Best regards,
Michael