[sumo-user] TraCIException: Vehicle 'xxx' is not known.

Hello,

I am trying a simple simulation
The map is only 5 straight lines connected together and only two vehicle,route is only e1--->e5.

It will appear "traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Vehicle '1' is not known." in simulatuon.

I try to use "traci.vehicle.remove" to remove vehicle 1 when vehicle 1 reaches the end lane (e5), and the error still exist.

But if I set the later depart time of vehicle 2, this error will not jump out.

I can't understand how this error is generated, how can I prevent such problems?The attachment is my error log.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Chen