Re: [sumo-user] How can I generate fcd-output file with traci's python code(using SUMO 1.5)

Hello  Michael,
I tried restarting pycharm and then using command and it succeeded

Thank for your explanation!

Sincerely,
Yun

Michael Behrisch <oss@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2020年7月9日 週四 下午2:09寫道:
Hi Yun,
it is not clear what you are trying to achieve. "--fcd-output" will be
generated when traci is active as well and will reflect the effects of
the traci sommands. Maybe you want to run one of the traci tutorials
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials.html#traci_tutorials first, activate
fcd-output there and have a look.

Best regards,
Michael