[sumo-user] How can I generate fcd-output file with traci's python code(using SUMO 1.5)

Hello,
I am learning to use sumo for road simulation
I previously used "sumo -c my.sumocfg --fcd-output fcd-output.xml" to generate fcd output file. But I found that the generated files did not behave according to the code I wrote. It's only have behavior of rou.file

I don't know how to generate a sumocfg file and it is with the code I wrote, or traci has a method that can directly generate fcd file in python

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Yun

Back to the top