Re: [sumo-user] DFROUTER Detector type is discarded for most of detectors

Hi Jakob,
Thanks for your answers and your presentation at the user conference on
youtube.

I still have a question about the flow data units to be used in flow files
for DFROUTER and flowrouter.py. The documentation in two different pages
seems inconsistent, which inturns create confusion about the unit of speed
and time.

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/DFROUTER.html
<https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/DFROUTER.html>

The documentation in above-mentioned link says to use the speed in km/hr and
time is in minutes.
In your previous email, you replied to me that speed to be used in the flow
file is in m/s. Could you please confirm the unit for speed once again?

one of the tutorials in DFROUTER says to input the time in second:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/HighwayDetector.html
<https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/HighwayDetector.html>

could you also please confirm the unit of time to be used in the flow file?

Also, After I generated the demand in sumo using flowrouter.py, I checked
the flow in detectors using flowFromRoutes.py. The output is:

Detector;RouteFlow;DetFlow;ratio
139D2_L;4997.0;4997.0;0.0
139D2_R;4997.0;4997.0;0.0
139H116_SB;4652.0;4652.0;0.0

could you please tell me what RouteFlow, DetFlow, ratio in this output of
flowFromRoutes.py represent?

Thank you,
Anil