[sumo-user] DFROUTER Detector type is discarded for most of detectors

Hi,
I am trying to generate a traffic flow simulation around a loop in Texas. I
have hourly flow data for 24 hr at different locations. When I  used
DFROUTER to determine the type (source or sink) of the detector, most of my
detectors are classified as TYPE: discarded.
/The code is :
dfrouter -n fparis.net.xml -d detectors.xml --detectors-output det.out.xml/

I read that flowrouter.py can be more useful in generating a flow in
circular networks, so I even tried to use the flowrouter.py for generating
the routes. The codes are:

/python detector\flowrouter.py -n fparis.net.xml -d det.out.xml -f flow.txt
-o out.rou.xml -e out.add.xml -v  --vclass passenger --source-sink-output
sourceSink.xml --revalidate-detectors/

when I see the sourceSink.xml file generated from flowrouter.py, I just see
one source and one sink. what is the reason for this? I have attached the
file!

What should be the unit of time when defining the flow in the above code? is
it minute or seconds?

when converting the OSM to the sumo network, is the length of the network
always in meters? How can i see in what unit the length of network is being
considered in the simulation? Should the speed be assigned in m/s or other
units?

The simulation works when I run the following code:
sumo-gui --net-file fparis.net.xml --additional-files demo.add.xml

There are no vehicles in some lanes which I think is due to type discarded
assigned to the detectors. why most of my detectors are under type discarded
and how can this be improved?

The files are attached. ParisLoop.zip
<http://sumo-user-mailing-list.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t411/ParisLoop.zip>

Thank you in advance.