[sumo-user] C++ TraCIAPI client library

Hi!
I have used TraCI in python, but for some reason I am actually looking to use the C++ TraCIAPI. But I have some concern regarding this.

Firstly, I did not get much documentation about C++ comparing to python stuff. I have read the documentation (https://sumo.dlr.de/daily/doxygen/d8/d1c/class_tra_c_i_a_p_i.html) to learn about some methods/APIs it would provide. But I did not find anything related to getSpeed or getAngle or setSpeed. So, my question is can I extract the speed, direction of a vehicle or set those in CPP like I did in python?

Secondly, I was trying to compile the example code given in the link (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/TraCI/C++TraCIAPI.html). I have all the dependency issues solved but still getting some errors. I have added 2 screenshots about the errors.

It would be great if you can give me some pointers about what I am doing wrong?

Regards,
Proyash Podder

Back to the top