[sumo-user] Boring Tunnel POC (proof of concept) - help requested

Good day,

I would like to pay for time for assistance to help me get this POC  (proof of concept) moved forward.  By hiring some support I will be able to move this POC ahead faster than by myself learning SUMO.

I am available between anytime.

Let me know if you are interested or have questions.

Thanks

Scope:

I would like to answer a POC (Proof of concept) using SUMO.
I want to answer the question;  do the Boring Company tunnels with autonomous 12 person vehicles have a place in public transportation?  https://www.boringcompany.com/
My city, Calgary, AB , is debating a new LRT https://www.calgary.ca/transportation/green-line.html
Which is better????

I have drawn a description of the starting point. (see attached drawing)

1.
Add tunnel from neighborhood to downtown (see attached drawing).
2.
Add new vehicle type (12 passenger vehicle)  uses city roads and new tunnels.
3.
Add new vehicle stops downtown.
4.
Add routes for peds to use new vehicle
5.
Calculate total travel time of peds to work between 6-9am
6.
Calculate travel time from City to Banff.
7.
Calculate network volume limits.

Summary:.
We should have a total travel time for all peds to work in the morning.