Re: [sumo-user] Evolutionary Algorithm to remove jams (like MATSim)

It looks like you need duaiterate.py, it iterates defined number of iteration or unless changes between iterations will small enough. However, I've got some problems using parking flows and public transit, unfortunately, I haven't fixed it.
The second annoying thing is amount of output files you will have and instead of MATSim you will have just one folder for all iterations.
 If you will successfully use duaiterate it will be great to see how to fix file-chaos and problem with pt and parking.