Re: [sumo-user] Driving between two lanes

Thanks. I gave the "changeSublane" command different values to make vehicles
change their lane and move from right lane to drive between two lanes.
However, all of them made vehicles move laterally from right lane to the
left side of left lane. Just, when I put the value of 0.03 in
"changeSublane" command, it worked according to my intention. I was
wondering to know how it works and why the value of 0.03 makes vehicles to
drive between two lanes. Please find attached the codes.

4-Sublane_model.rar
<http://sumo-user-mailing-list.90755.n8.nabble.com/file/t374/4-Sublane_model.rar>

Kind regards,
Reza.