Re: [sumo-user] Driving between two lanes

In your code you are giving the command changeSublane repeatedly and each call causes the vehicle to move further to the left.
Eventually it ends up on the left side of the left lane.
Instead, you could just call changeSublane(vehh_id, 1.6) once.
To make the vehicle stay in the center you should follow up with
setLateralAlignment(veh_id, "arbitrary"). Otherwise it will try to return to the default alignment in the middle of the lane.

regards,
Jakob