Re: [sumo-user] Plot velocity graph of SUMO vehicles

Hi Jakob,

My fcd output contains the speed of all the vehicles in the network.

Using the script :""python plot_trajectories.py fcd.xml -t ts -o plot.png
-s""  to plot speed, it plots the speed of all the vehicles in the network.
Is there any option to filter vehicle ID as I just want to plot the velocity
of my ego vehicle.

I would be very much grateful if you please reply me as soon as possible.

I am eagerly waiting for your response.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mohsin