[sumo-user] develop a v2v car-following model

Hi,

I’m trying to develop a car-following model considering the V2V communication among vehicles.  So I want to get the speed and acceleration of preceding vehicles in detection range. In MSCFModel_IDM,  the preSpeed is used, which means the preceding vehicle’s speed, but I don’t know the mechanism to get the value. Where can I see how to get or calculate this value? Could you please help me to figure this out?

I think if I know how to get the preSpeed, I will know how to get the speed and acceleration of more than one preceding vehicles in detection range.  Please comment on my thoughts. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Wenxuan wang

Back to the top