Re: [sumo-user] develop a v2v car-following model

The car following model methods are called with a pointer to the leading vehicle. Using the function MSVehicle::getLeader you can retrieve the leader of the leader. Speed and acceleration are properties of the vehicles that you need not compute but can retrieve with getSpeed and getAcceleration.

regards,
Jakob