Re: [sumo-user] Error when loading state

The problem persists if I save the state again.

Em qui., 26 de mar. de 2020 às 19:59, Leonardo Solé Rodrigues <leosole@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Was the simulation that saved the state started with option --ignore-route-errors?
No.

Did the network change between saving and loading the state?
No.

Can you get a hold of the original route input and compare this to the saved route?
I'm new to sumo, don't really know how to do that..

Can you save the state again (and thus make the issue reproducible)?
I'll save it again and see if the problem persists.

Thanks for the reply

Was the simulation that saved the state started with option --ignore-route-errors?
Did the network change between saving and loading the state?
If neither of these is true, the the error may be due to a bug.