[sumo-user] custom detector for actuated traffic lights

Hi Sumo Users,

I got several questions regarding the actuated signal settings. My target is
only setting actuated signal (gap-out) on side street, not main street. So
the traffic on main street will never be cut off by any gap. I explored
several options and had some questions about them.

a. When I set traffic light to actuated, it automatically generates
detectors. Are these detectors editable? For example, can I delete some
detectors on main street and where is the file?

b. If I use custom detector, does it overwrite the auto-generated detectors?
If I only provide custom detectors for side street, how about main street?

c. In the tlLogic element, the param ("max-gap") seem to affect the whole
intersection, not each single lane. Is there a way to tune it per lane or
per detector?

Any ideas on these questions are appreciated!

Thanks,
Jane