[sumo-user] How to generate routes with jtr router with different vehicle classes

Hi,

I would like to use turn statistics, which contain vehicle type information and create a simulation with vehicle type distributions for each different vehicle type category.

So the setup contains a bunch of junctions, for each junction and for each vehicle type (passenger, bus, coach, motor, bicycle, etc.) turning counts for a day.

I can generate routes for all types separately , but I could not manage to add reference for vType, so at the simulation all vehicle has ‘default’ type.

I have checked https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Routing_by_Turn_Probabilities.html#flow_definitions

Should I generate the flow part with ‘type=car’ attribute?

In this case vTypes should contain <vTypeDistribution id="car">

Üdvözlettel / Best regards,
Zoltan Baksa

Back to the top