[sumo-user] Calibrator error - remove subset of vehicles

Hi all,

I am running mesoscopic simulations with SUMO, and I am using calibrators on some streets to specify the traffic volume the corresponding street.

Previously, I did not define the parameter vTypes in the calibrator and hence, all vehicle types were considered in the calibrators (for counting/removal).

Now, I wanted to change the definition of the calibrators to only count/remove a subset of vehicles, and I defined vTypes as a space-separated list of vehicle types to be considered as descripted in the docu: https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Calibrator.html.

Unfortunately, it seems that still all vehicle types are considered in the calibrators.

Do you have any idea how to fix this issue? Did I miss something? If needed, I can provide the simulation.

Best,
Florian

--

Dr. Florian Berkes

umlaut

cell +49 151 27654 587

florian.berkes@xxxxxxxxxx

www.umlaut.com

umlaut solutions GmbH

legal disclaimer, mandatory information and the umlaut office addresses can be found at

imprint.umlaut.com/SOL

Information about the processing of your personal data can be found here.

Back to the top