Re: [sumo-user] custom detector for actuated traffic lights

Hello,
the easiest way to switch of actuation on the main street is to set minDur = maxDur for the main-street phases. The detectors will still be there but have no effect.
a) no, you can only override, not delete detectors.
b) custom detectors override existing ones
c) currently not.

regards,
Jakob