Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles stopping instead of going through intersections into open lanes

In the shown network, the vehicles that turn left (down) cannot continue straight down when using the leftmost lane (in driving direction) because that lane is exclusive for turning.
You can either reduce this strategic foresight (setting vType attribute lcStrategic to a value from [0, 1] or change the connection layout so that the right lane targets the two rightmost lanes on the southbound road and the left lane targets the two leftmost lanes.

regards,
Jakob