Re: [sumo-user] Vehicles stopping instead of going through intersections into open lanes

The define connection layout does not conform to the simulation standard: As a general rule, connections from the same edge should not target the same lane. (Netedit makes you hold down a special key to make you aware of this).
In the case of cars coming from the morth, most likely they have determined to use the connection to the second-from-right westbound lane (which is full) for strategic reason further down their route (it's hard to tell without running the scenario). That connection should not be available from the right lane of the northern inbound road.

regards,
Jakob