Re: [sumo-user] Connection refused to traci

Hi Valentin,

some questions:

a) Are the traci-client and the sumo-server running in the same container?

b) if not can the port of the sumo-server be reached across container borders?

c) Did you start the server before you start traci (traci.start(...))

d) have you looked into your system log files (like journalctl --since "5 min ago")

Greetings, Harald