Re: [sumo-user] How to add trips in the network file

Hi Eshita,

You can also use randomTrips.py to generate a rou.xml.

For complete steps you can check my notes here (from very beginning to achieve a complete SUMO simulation):

You’re welcome to star it if you like it. Thank you very much!

Sincerely,
Dayuan

————
Dayuan