[sumo-user] [TRACI4MATLAB][ADD VEHICLE][ELECTRIC VEHICLE]

Hi guys,

I'm using sumo 0.32 and the corresponding traci4matlab library. I have to add an electric vehicle in the simulation through MATLAB but I'm having some trouble.

The vType is properly declared (I run a simulation without adding the vehicle by MATLAB but defining it in the *.rou file) but when I add the vehicle by MATLAB I can see the parameters I set (as example battery maximum capacity) but the vehicle does not mout the battery device so it runs as a IMC vehicle.

Am I missing something or i cannot add a vehicle with a device through MATLAB?

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top