Re: [sumo-user] Generating Public Transport Demand

Hello,
there is currently no tool for importing public transport schedules.
If you activate the option 'import public transport' in osmWebWizard then you will get the real-world routes with synthetic schedules. You can take the generated files as a guide for creating real-world schedules manually or with your own scripts.
For details, see
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/PT_from_OpenStreetMap.html
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Public_Transport.html
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/IntermodalRouting.html