[sumo-user] Generating Public Transport Demand

Hello,

My name is Laksh and I am a new SUMO user. It is a really great software and I have been able to simulate some useful scenarios.

I am now trying to generate a public transport demand and I am unsure how to do that.
I have generated a list of bus routes using osmWebWizard.py. I would like to now use bus start times from public transport authorities and use that to generate trips. Could you please provide me with a tutorial or steps to do that?

Thank you for the help!
Best,
--
Laksh Bhatia