[sumo-user] Measuring flows in SUMO

Hi!

Thank you in advance for your help!

I am struggling trying to mix Cell Transmission Model and Sumo Traffic Simulator. I have two quick questions.

1) Is there any simple way to compute the flows between one cell to another using Sumo? More precisely, can I measure the number of cars that went from one edge to another at any time step?

2) Is there any way to reverse the last step taken by the simulation using Traci? That is, going backwards in time using the python interface?

Thank you again for your help! Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Best,
Mike

Back to the top