[sumo-user] Junction control: behaviour of mutual foes

Hi all,

I suppose this question is directed mainly to DLR developers, but anyway... Can somebody point me to the part(s) in the SUMO source code where the following aspect is decided:

When can a left-turning vehicle cross the oncoming traffic, or respectively why does the oncoming traffic stop?

The left-turn link and the opposite straight link are marked as mutual foes. The left-turn originates from an edge with lower priority than the one of the opposite traffic. The signal program shows "priority green / G" for straight and "g" for vehicles turning left.

Background: In my simulation, left-turning vehicles pass before the oncoming traffic. In previous episodes, Jakob pointed out that the signal program did not meet some requirements, but I would like to look myself at what is expected...

Best regards

Mirko

Back to the top