[sumo-user] Running different scenarios with the same random seeds

Hi:

I would like to compare different scenarios (for Unturn intersections) with different left turn movements (eg. 10%, 20% and 30% LT) using the same random seed for both duarouter and sumo simulation.

Is there a way to do so? and how?

The issue I have right now is that for high traffic volumes (1250 veh/hr/ approach) and above, the delay for 30% LT is lower than for 10%LT, which does not make sense to me.

Please note that I am using E3 detector to estimate the delay, and I am using the following formula to do so:

Average Delay= (sum[meanTimeLoss * vehicleSum] + Sum[meanTimeLossWithin * vehicleSumWithin]) /( vehicleSum + vehicleSumWithin)

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Usama

Back to the top