Re: [sumo-user] #Sumolib #traci Conversion of X, Y co ordinates into Geo Co-ordinates (Longitude and Latitude)

Hi Mohsin,

where do you specify the name of the fcd file?
On the command line or in a cfg file?

For a cfg file it should look like

    <output>
        <fcd-output value="fdc.xml"/>
        <fcd-output.geo value="true"/>
    </output>

where fcd.xml is dependent on your system

Harald