[sumo-user] #Sumolib #traci Conversion of X, Y co ordinates into Geo Co-ordinates (Longitude and Latitude)

Hello Everyone.. I want to convert x, y co-ordinates from SUMO into
Geo-Co-ordinates : long. and lat. to be used in IPG Carmaker. I am attaching
the screenshot I have found to get the co-ordinates. I would be very much
obliged if someone please help me in this.

Q1. How to use or import Sumolib ? Where should I write this code to get
co-ordinates converted? Where will I get the output of the converted
co-ordinates?

Thanks in advance.