Re: [sumo-user] #Sumolib #traci Conversion of X, Y co ordinates into Geo Co-ordinates (Longitude and Latitude)

Hi Harald,

I got the file --fcd-output.geo as a output file. But in that also, I just
got x,y co-ordinates and not geo co-ordinates(Long. and Lat.).

That's why I was asking about the script to be written using Sumolib to get
the converted co-ordinates.

My question is: where should I write this script: lon, lat =
net.convertXY2LonLat(x, y, True) ? In .sumocfg file?

Can you help me as I don't have good programming knowledge or could you
please share some example (written code) so that I edit it?

Many Thanks.