Re: [sumo-user] Route starting at edge <edge> could not be closed

Hello,
the error occurs whenever a route goes in circles for too long before reaching a sink edge. This is just a matter of probability.
You can safely suppress this error by setting option --accept-all-destinations

To load induction loops into the simulation add sumo option -a inductionLoop.xml

regards,
Jakob