[sumo-user] A-star lanmarks

Dear sumo-users,

I am simulation quite a large traffic network and I would like to speed up the routing by using A-star in combination with landmarks (ALT algorithm). DUAROUTER seems to have a processing option "--astar.save-landmark-distances <FILE>" which should save a lookup table for the ALT algorithm which I then want to use with SUMO with the option "--astar.landmark-distance <FILE>". However, when I run the following command:

duarouter -n osm.net.xml --route-files Order_routes.xml -o 0routs.xml --routing-algorithm astar --astar.save-landmark-distances landmarks.dat --ignore-errors true

no file "landmarks.dat" is generated (the other output "0routs.xml" and "0routs.alt.xml" are generated). How can I construct a file that contains a lookup table with respect to some landmarks? I am using SUMO version 1.2.0. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Kenneth Stoop

Back to the top