[sumo-user] Storing GUI flag about vehicles' visibility outside the road network

Dear sumo-users,

is it possible to read the GUI optional flag “show vehicles outside the road network” in the sumo-gui out of the configuration file? I tried to save two configuration files, one with the option enabled and on without. It seems to be that via kdiff, that this option is not stored inside the configuration file. I am using SUMO 1.2.

Even enabling/disabling this option via TraCI would be of interest.

With best regards and thx,

Marc

Back to the top