[sumo-user] which parameter has the most effect on mean headway?

Hello,
I'm working on calibrating a highway section based on real data gathered from detectors.
I've changed 12 parameters* in car-following and lane-changing model to decrease the "Absolute Magnitude of Mead Headway Difference" but it seems none of them works. Plots were attached.
I wonder if you could introduce me the parameter that has the most effect on mean headway?

by the way:
SUMO version: 1.3.1
car-following model: KraussPS
lane-changing model: LC2013

Note*: the effect of simultaneous change of parameters was not considered. so by changing a single parameter, all other parameters were left at their default values.

With Best Regards,
Mohsen

Back to the top