[sumo-user] Unexpected behavior of slowDown() function

Hello,
I am using slowDown() function in my program. It has a duration parameter which takes the value of the time interval into which the velocity is to be changed gradually. However, what I have observed is that even after attaining the desired velocity in the given time interval, the velocity change is getting continued and reaching the end limit. Please correct me if I am wrong in my interpretation of the function. If not, kindly tell me what could have gone wrong?

Best regards,
Aaditya Prakash Chouhan

Back to the top